Last update: November 21, 2022
Data privacy is extremely important and we want to explain to you transparently how we use your personal data. Therefore, we have a policy that describes how your personal data will be handled and protected (we warn you this is not the most fun place on the site).
Your consent is required for the use of certain cookies. We collect it by means of an informative banner.
3. The type of cookies used and their purpose
We use the following cookies:
– Functional cookies: these allow us to improve the functioning of the website and to make it more user-friendly for the visitor. For example, we store your login data.
– Audience measurement cookies: These ensure that an anonymous cookie is generated each time you visit a website. These cookies make it possible to determine whether you have visited the site before or not. A cookie is only created on the first visit. On subsequent visits, the existing cookie is used automatically. This cookie is only used for statistical purposes. In this way, the following data can be collected
the number of unique visitors the frequency with which users visit the site which pages visitors consult how long users consult a particular page the page from which visitors leave the site – Tracking cookies: they allow us to analyse your browsing, consultation or consumption habits on the network’s sites, with the aim of offering you targeted advertising or personalised services. The profile that is established based on this data is not linked to your name, address, e-mail address, etc., but is used solely to match advertisements to your profile, so that they are as relevant as possible to you. We collect your consent for these cookies. They will not be installed without your consent.
– Third party cookies: These are used to track the pages you visit on the Internet to create your personal profile. This profile is not linked to your name, address, email address etc., as mentioned above, but is only used to identify you as a unique visitor and to tailor advertisements to your profile so that they are as relevant as possible to you. We collect your consent for these cookies. These cookies will not be set without your consent.
– Social network cookies: these allow social networks to record the posts and pages you share via their share buttons. They may also contain tracking cookies that trace your web browsing behaviour.
– Site improvement cookies: these allow us to test different versions of a web page to see which page is best used.
4. Your rights with respect to your personal data
You have the right to access, rectify, limit and delete your personal data. In addition, you have the right to object to the processing of personal data and the right to the transferability of your data. You can exercise these rights by sending us an e-mail to the following address email@example.com . In order to prevent abuse, we may ask you to identify yourself on our site. When it comes to accessing personal data linked to a cookie, we ask you to send us a copy of the cookie in question. You can find them in your browser settings.
5. Blocking and deleting cookies
You can easily block and delete cookies yourself at any time via your Internet browser. You can also configure your Internet browser to receive a message when a cookie is set. You can also indicate that certain cookies should not be installed. For this, please consult the help function of your browser. If you delete cookies from your browser, this may affect the use of our website.
Some tracking cookies are set by third parties who display advertisements to you via our website.
Please note that if you do not want cookies, we will no longer be able to ensure the proper functioning of our website. Some features of the site may be altered and in some cases you may not be able to access the site. In addition, refusing cookies does not mean that you will not see any advertisements. Ads are no longer tailored to your interests and may appear more often.
The steps to adjust your settings vary from browser to browser. If necessary, consult your browser’s help function, or visit one of the links below to go directly to your browser’s manual.
Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop&hl=fr
Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/fr-fr/help/278835/how-to-delete-cookie-files-in-internet-explorer
6. New developments and unplanned cookies
It is also possible that, via our website, cookies are placed by others. Have you found cookies on our website that we have not identified? Please let us know by e-mail. You can also contact the third party directly and ask them which cookies they are placing, why they are placing them, how long the cookie will last and what measures they are taking to protect your privacy.